- Oracle Database Software
- Oracle SQL Developer
★ Last Updated: (July 2020)
- 3-Real SQL Certification Exam Samples are added! (Including 200+ High-Qualified Questions)
- New Lectures and Quizzes are added!
- This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assessments to enhance your knowledge on Oracle SQL.
Are you a student to learn SQL for your lessons?
Do you want to get a better job?
Are you bored in watching a lot of stuff but could not learn anything?
Do you think you know SQL, but can not write code?
Are you looking for a really professional course?
Then this is the course you are looking for.
In this course, all the subjects are explained with a professional order.
If you are new to SQL, no problem! You can easily learn with all the details of SQL. If you already know SQL and want to improve it, this course explains all the details of including subjects.
After completing this course, you will learn what you need to learn at all. If you don’t see anything in this course, that means you really don’t need to know it for now.
Coding can be learned with coding. A course that has no example is not a course at all. And there are hundreds and hundreds of codes in this course.
So come on, what are you waiting for?
Get this course, and go get a better job!
Topics covered in this course :
- Database Fundamentals (Relational Database Concepts + SQL Terminology)
- What is SQL?
- What is a Database?
- What is a Table?
- What is a Relational Database (RDBMS)?
- Entity-Relationship Logic in Databases
- What is the Pluggable Database?
- Introduction to Database Objects
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Oracle Data Types
- What is a NULL Value?
- DESCRIBE Command
- INFORMATION Command
- “ORA-” Error Messages
- SELECT Statements
- Oracle Aliases (AS Keyword)
- Quote (Q) Operator
- Oracle DISTINCT and UNIQUE Keywords
- Concatenation Operators
- Restricting and Filtering Data using the WHERE Clause
- WHERE Clause
- Comparison Operators (<, >, =, !=, <>, etc.)
- BETWEEN Operator
- IN Operator
- LIKE Operator
- IS NULL Operator
- Oracle Logical (AND, OR, NOT) Operators
- Rules of Precedence
- Sorting Data using the ORDER BY Clause
- ORDER BY Clause
- ASC and DESC Operators
- NULLS FIRST and NULLS LAST Operators
- ROWNUM & ROWID in SQL
- Row Limiting (Oracle FETCH + OFFSET) Clause in SQL
- Using Oracle Substitution Variables
- What is a Substitution Variable?
- Double Ampersand (&&) Operator
- DEFINE & UNDEFINE Commands
- ACCEPT & PROMPT Commands
- SET VERIFY ON & OFF Commands
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Introduction to Oracle Single-Row Functions
- Character Functions (Lower, Upper, Initcap)
- Character Manipulation Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Nested Functions
- Date Values & Date Formats in Oracle
- Date Functions & Arithmetic Operations on Dates
- Date Manipulation Functions in SQL
- Using Conversion Functions
- Introduction to Oracle Conversion Functions
- Conversion Function Types (Implicit and Explicit Conversions)
- Explicit Conversion (To_Char, To_Number, To_Date) Functions
- Null-Related (NVL, NVL2, NULLIF, Coalesce) Functions
- Oracle Conditional Expressions
- Oracle Case Expressions
- Oracle Decode Function
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using Group Functions
- Introduction to Oracle Group Functions
- AVG Function
- COUNT Function
- MAX Function
- MIN Function
- SUM Function
- LISTAGG Function
- Overview of Group Functions
- Grouping Data
- GROUP BY Clause
- HAVING Clause
- Combining & Displaying Data from Multiple Tables (Joins)
- Introduction to Joins
- Oracle Join Types
- Natural Joins
- Join with USING Clause
- Handling Ambiguous Column Names
- Join with ON Clause
- Multiple Join Operations
- Restricting Joins
- Joining Unequal Tables (Nonequi Joins)
- Outer Joins
- Left Outer Join
- Right Outer Join
- Full Outer Join
- Cross Join (Cartesian Product)
- Joins with Old Oracle Syntax
- Using Subqueries to Solve Queries
- Single-Row Subqueries
- Multiple-Row Subqueries
- Multiple Column Subqueries
- Using Subqueries as a Table
- Scalar Subqueries
- Correlated Subqueries
- EXISTS & NOT EXISTS Operators
- Using WITH Clause
- Using Oracle SET Operators
- Matching the SELECT Statements
- UNION Operator
- UNION ALL Operator
- INTERSECT Operator
- MINUS Operator
- Using the ORDER BY Clause with SET Operators
- Data Manipulation Language (DML) Statements
- Introduction to Data Manipulation Language Statements
- INSERT Statement
- Multitable Insert Statement
- Unconditional Insert Statement
- Conditional Insert Statement
- Conditional Insert First Statement
- Pivoting Insert Statement
- UPDATE Statement
- DELETE Statement
- Using Transaction Control Language (TCL) Statements
- What is a Transaction?
- COMMIT and ROLLBACK Statements
- Row Lock
- SAVEPOINT Statement
- FOR UPDATE Statement
- Inserting, Updating and Deleting Data By Using Subqueries
- Correlated Update
- Correlated Delete
- Data Definition Language (DDL) Statements
- Introduction to Data Definition Language Statements
- Oracle Naming Rules
- Oracle CREATE TABLE Statement
- Oracle CTAS Statements
- Oracle ALTER TABLE Statement
- DROP TABLE Statement
- TRUNCATE TABLE Statement
- COMMENT Statement
- RENAME Statement
- FLASHBACK Operations
- PURGE Operations
- Tracking Changes Data in a Particular Time
- Oracle FLASHBACK Query
- Oracle FLASHBACK Versions Query
✅ Benefits of Taking This SQL Course:
Knowing SQL can get you a better job or improve the one you have and it provides to earn you $80-100k+ in the IT Industry. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the biggest technology companies in the IT industry, and make your software life easier, that’s why it’s so popular and backed by Oracle.
This course will help you quickly get up to speed with Oracle SQL. I will demystify the query skill and help you understand the essential concepts of how to write SQL codes easily and thinking analytically against the problem in your company.
✅ Student Reviews Prove This Course’s Worth:
Those who have reviewed the course have pointed out that the instruction is clear and easy to follow, as well as thorough and highly informative. Other students enjoy the use of relevant examples throughout the course, as these make the content even easier to comprehend.
Many students had also taken other SQL courses in the past, only to find that this SQL course was their favorite. They enjoyed the structure of the content and the high-quality audio/video.
Check out all of the great reviews in the review section … a lot of happy students 🙂
✅ Important Notice:
Knowing SQL is “mandatory” for any IT Professionals and having good SQL knowledge will be a “GREAT PLUS” for you!
If you want to Become a Job-Ready SQL Professional who can pass any Oracle SQL Exams confidently, this course will be the next step for you!
So let’s do this! I’ll see you in the first lecture! ?
Who this course is for:
- University or college students
- Graduates or workers
- Beginners on SQL
- Intermediates on SQL
- Anyone who wants to improve SQL
- Software developers (java/.net/python etc) interacting with the Oracle Database
Created by Oracle Master Training • 60,000+ Students Worldwide, Code Star Academy
Last updated 7/2020
Size: 9.03 GB